Monday, October 29, 2012

Sephora by OPI- If You've Got It, Haunt It


Hello everyone! If your in the middle of the storm right now I hope your safe! It's poring here in Maryland! Quite windy to. My lights have flickered a few times but so far so good! I wanted to get this post up in case I loose power like last time it stormed. I have a really neat polish for you all today! It's Sephora by OPI- If You've Got It, Haunt It. I'm not really one for darker polishes but I picked this baby up for $5 bucks the other day. How could I pass it up?

If You've Got It, Haunt It is from, I believe, the 2010 SOPI Halloween collection. This sort of polish has really been popular this year. I've seen a ton of black based polishes with silver glitter, but none quite like this! It's a charcoal jelly with black, silver and possibly holographic glitter. I can't tell if the glitter is holographic or mainly blue,green and orange. Application was a bit patchy, but nothing unworkable. It didn't even really dry that gritty, but I did my usually Gelous and Poshe combo. It's really stunning on and I think it's unique. I'm really glad I picked it up. And I mean come on, the name is adorable.

Two coats of SOPI- If You've Got It, Haunt It
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



I don't have too many SOPI polishes, but I did pick up the It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat. I'm sure you will see it soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy about these types of glitter but I'm really digging this one :)

    ReplyDelete