Monday, October 1, 2012

Takko Lacquer- Kiss The Sky

I have one amazingly gorgeous polish to show you guys today! I've lusted over this baby since the first time I laid eyes on it. Seriously, it's that gorgeous. What is this polish you might ask? It's freaking Takko Lacquer- Kiss The Sky. If you haven't seen swatches of this polish yet, don't even look at them, just go buy it if it's available. It took me two restocks to get my hands on Kiss The Sky and it did not at all disappoint! You can find Kiss The Sky in the Takko Lacquer Etsy shop. The price is a bit steep at $15 but it's soooooooo worth it!

How do I even begin to describe this polish! I'll just take it straight from the creator of Takko Lacquer, Sheryl. She describes Kiss The Sky as "a blu-rple jelly lacquer with orange and green duo chrome shimmer." To me the shimmer is much more then just orange and green. Honestly, it's a bright magenta in most lighting. Then in the shade it's green. Move your had one way and it's a bronzy orange. IT'S SO AMAZING! My camera only seems to capture the magenta but I did manage to get the other colors on my phone. I seriously took about twenty pictures of my nails at random moments throughout the day. I will add the compiled phone picture at the end but be warned, it's crappy quality. I wore Kiss The Sky for three days. Three freaking days! I did not want to take it off. It even held up for a day at my job, which is a notorious mani killer. Application was great. I used two coats. I know at some angles is looks a bit sheer but it wasn't at all. This polish is crazy good.

Two coats of Takko Lacquer- Kiss The Sky
One coat of Poshe



And now for the phone picture...

Beautiful! I am so glad I splurged a bit on this polish! Really, if you can pick this up, do it. 

Don't forget about my 300 Follower Giveaway! If you haven't entered yet, you have until October 6th!


6 comments: