Thursday, October 4, 2012

Butter London- Two Fingered Salute

Guys, I think I have seriously found one of my favorite polishes of all time! I had to track this sucker down so you better bet I love it! The polish I'm referring to is Butter London- Two Fingered Salute. It was one of three Butter London polishes released as Nordstorm exclusives. I saw it and knew I had to have it. Then I waited and waited until I looked one day and it was sold out. No lie I almost cried. And then a Nordstorm Beauty Stylist came to my rescue and ordered me one from their Seattle store. I put it on as soon as I got it and it's still on my nails....like 4 days later. You might have seen a Facebook post about me having found my favorite polish of the year. Well here ya go, it's Butter London- Two Fingered Salute!

Butter London, you sure make me giggle with these names! Names aside, this is a stunning polish. Two Fingered Salute is the perfect shade of light green. I really don't want to call it sage because I find that on me it's way brighter then sage. Maybe a sage with a bit more blue. Who cares, it's so pretty! The amazing part of this polish is the chunky copper shimmer. It just makes the polish glow and adds so much dimension. Ahhhh, I really just love this polish. I have a such a soft spot for greens. It's so funny because green has always been a favorite color of mine but I hated it on my nails. In the past year, it has grown on me. Green is definitely a favorite polish color of mine now! Application was great. Two coats and it was good to go!

Two coats of Butter London- Two Fingered Salute
One coat of Poshe



It you're on the hunt for this polish but you can't find it in stores, I highly recommend chatting with a Beauty Stylist on Nordstroms website. I have a feeling the ladies in a nail group I'm in might have cleaned out the Seattle store but I'm sure other stores have this still! Best of luck if your on the lookout!

2 comments: