Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sonoma Nail Art- Sincerest Pumpkin Patch

Hi everyone! I have another Halloween polish for you all today! This time it's a brand I've had yet to try, Sonoma Nail Art. There have been a few polishes from Sonoma Nail Art that have caught my eye but I never purchased them. The second I saw Sincerest Pumpkin Patch I knew it had to be mine. It's a Halloween polish, it's green AND it's a glitter! What more could I ask for?! You can find Sonoma Nail Art polishes over on Etsy. They are a bit steep at $10 but so far I think it's worth it.

Sincerest Pumpkin Patch is pretty much the perfect halloween polish. It doesn't have a spooky color scheme but it's Fall inspired. I most definitely think of a pumpkin patch when I look at this polish. Sincerest Pumpkin Patch has the slightest green tinted base. There's a multitude of green glitter in a few shapes and colors with orange hexes in two sizes. I have it layered over two coats of Zoya- Shawn. Application was great. The glitter applied evenly and it wasn't at all thick. I really didn't even have to maneuver the larger orange hexes. This polish is just so cute! Not to mention, the labels are stinking adorable!

Two coats of Zoya-Shawn
Two coats of Sonoma Nail Art- Sincerest Pumpkin Patch
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



Are you guys on the Halloween polish bandwagon as much as I am? I seriously have to stop myself from buying almost every one I see, it's ridiculous! I have a few posts planned this week, including my top 5 Fall polishes. I think I may update my blog sale as well so keep an eye out for that!

1 comment: