Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is having a great day so far! I have a super fun Easter mani to show you all. Spring has officially sprung, and I'm so excited for wear bright colors and not look crazy! I knew I wanted to do a gradient, and a little baby bunny, so this is what I ended up with!

The polishes I used were Zoya- Shelby (pink), OPI- Rumple's Wiggin' (purple), OPI- No Room For The Blues (blue), Essie- Mojito Madness (green), and China Glaze- Lemon Fizz (yellow). I was in a bit of a rush, so some nails didn't get as even of a gradient as I would have liked, but I love the final result! I'm so ready for warm weather, and these colors make me so happy! For my little bunny I used white acrylic paint. The glare makes his ear look a bit funny, but I promise he isn't so deformed in real life LOL.



So now I have some life things to talk about... I recently started Esthetician school, and there are a few things that might effect my blog. I had to cut my nails super short, I can only wear neutral polish, and if I have any polish on I have to wear gloves. Rarely do I not have a glitter polish on, and the only neutral polishes I own are pinks and grays. I'm hoping I will be able to post on Friday nights. I was curious if you all would be open to me posting about my experiences and such, or just strictly doing nail posts when time allows?

Let me know!



7 comments:

  1. Wow, those gradients are flawless. Love them! :) And yes, I would like to hear about your experiences at your school, I think it would be very intereting to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess! I'm thinking I might post once a week or once every other week on how schools going, and what I've learned/practiced!

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I don't know how you have time for blogging with school at the same time. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soooo shiny! Really good job - I think the gradients look good...you are too critical of your own work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - and congrats on starting esthetician school! I prefer to see polish but it's your blog - you do what you feel like with it and post when you want to! I would be looking for some neutrals! Not for us, but so you feel more like you while at school! Good luck with your course work! I always wanted to do that but have a bone disease now in my legs so it's a non option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely need to get some more neutrals!

      Delete