Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is having a great day so far! I have a super fun Easter mani to show you all. Spring has officially sprung, and I'm so excited for wear bright colors and not look crazy! I knew I wanted to do a gradient, and a little baby bunny, so this is what I ended up with!

The polishes I used were Zoya- Shelby (pink), OPI- Rumple's Wiggin' (purple), OPI- No Room For The Blues (blue), Essie- Mojito Madness (green), and China Glaze- Lemon Fizz (yellow). I was in a bit of a rush, so some nails didn't get as even of a gradient as I would have liked, but I love the final result! I'm so ready for warm weather, and these colors make me so happy! For my little bunny I used white acrylic paint. The glare makes his ear look a bit funny, but I promise he isn't so deformed in real life LOL.



So now I have some life things to talk about... I recently started Esthetician school, and there are a few things that might effect my blog. I had to cut my nails super short, I can only wear neutral polish, and if I have any polish on I have to wear gloves. Rarely do I not have a glitter polish on, and the only neutral polishes I own are pinks and grays. I'm hoping I will be able to post on Friday nights. I was curious if you all would be open to me posting about my experiences and such, or just strictly doing nail posts when time allows?

Let me know!



9 comments:

  1. Wow, those gradients are flawless. Love them! :) And yes, I would like to hear about your experiences at your school, I think it would be very intereting to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess! I'm thinking I might post once a week or once every other week on how schools going, and what I've learned/practiced!

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I don't know how you have time for blogging with school at the same time. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soooo shiny! Really good job - I think the gradients look good...you are too critical of your own work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - and congrats on starting esthetician school! I prefer to see polish but it's your blog - you do what you feel like with it and post when you want to! I would be looking for some neutrals! Not for us, but so you feel more like you while at school! Good luck with your course work! I always wanted to do that but have a bone disease now in my legs so it's a non option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely need to get some more neutrals!

      Delete
  5. This is an extra step and it will take some more time, but it will be worth it in the end.satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king Try to eat at least one gram of protein packed meat for each pound that is on your body.

    ReplyDelete