Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patty's Day Skittles!

Happy Saturday!

I was feeling a bit festive, so I decided to do a St. Patrick's Day mani! I was going to do a water marble, but I was craving some sparkle, as always. I searched through my stash for almost every green and gold I own to figure out what I wanted to to. I ended up for four polishes, and all but one are untrieds! Yay me!

I don't think I've ever done a legit skittles mani before, but I think they're so fun! The polishes I used were A England- Dragon, butter LONDON- West End Wonderland, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Set the Stage, and Sephora By OPI- It's Real Top Coat. I used two coats of Dragon on all but my middle finger, which has three coats of West End Wonderland. My pointer and pinky are glitter gradiented with West End Wonderland; my ring finger has one coat of It's Real and one coat of Set the Stage. I'm in love with the end result! Green and glitter, what more could a girl want?! 

One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



Are you doing anything fun for St. Patrick's Day?


4 comments: