Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zoya- Zuza and Wednesday

I must say that I am very impressed with Zoya's Beach & Surf collection! The creams are opaque, and the foils are gorgeous! I've seen a few mani's combining Zuza and Wednesday. They have all been so pretty that I had to try it myself! Zoya describes Zuza as an "oceanic turquoise" which I think is totally spot on. This is definitely a color I can see myself wearing all summer long. I was afraid that Wednesday would be like something I already had, but it isn't. I just can't stop staring at my nails! Do you guys think Zuza is the perfect color for summer?

Two coats of Zoya-Zuza
Two coats of Zoya-Wednesday on accent nail 
One coat of Poshe



1 comment:

  1. This beautiful! I just bought it and I can't wait to try it. I tagged you for the Liebster award:http://thenailpolishrehabcandidate.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete