Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Indie Polish Insanity

Holy crap, I'm obsessed with Indie polish. Seriously, you have no idea how many times a day I'm on Etsy looking at polish. Well today I have for you the rewards of my spending, a huge Indie haul! I know Indie's have sparked a bit of controversy lately but honestly I have yet to buy an Indie I didn't love! Besides a few Lynnderella's that is, but I will save that story for another day my friends. I confessed about my new found matte glitter obsession and there's a ton in this haul. I also just got my light box I ordered. I used it for these, so let me know how these pictures look compared to my others! Here's a sneak peek of all the amazing polishes I have to show you today!


I know, I know, you can't stand the anticipation any longer! What are these beauties you may ask? Well why don't I show you! WARNING: THERE ARE AN INSANE AMOUNT OF PICTURES AHEAD!



First up is F4 Polish. This is actually two separate orders. I loved my first order so I placed a second as soon as I got it in the mail! Here we have Pink Penquin, Pink Salmon, Strawberry Shortcake, Snow Capped Moutain and Mint Chocolate Chip! I've already posted about Pink Penquin-->here<-- and I'm sure you will see some more F4 posts soon!



Now we have my two Pahlish polishes that I was just dying to get my hands on! Toxic and Timeless & Train Underwater (I almost wrote Train UnderWARE). Aren't they just gorgeous!



Next up is Lush Lacquer! LOOK AT ALL THAT GLITTER, I died. Slime Time and Spring Fling.



Last but certainly not least, are my Amy's Nail Boutique and Lac Attack orders. Mmmmm, I love me some matte glitters! Amy's Nail Boutique- Preppy and Cotton Candy. Lac Attack- Jewel of the Nile.

Are you guys as obsessed with Indie's as I am? What was your first Indie polish you bought? Let me know below! 

11 comments:

  1. I. Want. All of those. HOLY CRAP!! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered preppy and spring fling recently, I can't wait to get it. I really wanted train underwater, but they were sold out by the time I got there. Next time! Can't wait to see these lovelies on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your going to love them! Hope you can snag Train Underwater soon!

      Delete
  3. I'm loving those matte glitters just as much as you Jessica! I just haven't taken pics of them all together yet - I'm sort of afraid to do that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see Pink Salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these look so pretty. I don't have any indie polishes :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! Pink Penguin! I just sent them a message asking when they'd be restocking this because I must have it! I love penguins and that as soon as I saw that black, white and pink glitter it was love! This was one crazy stash!

    Indie, Floam and Sticks 'n Stones. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! ( Jaw down) this is just awesome. You know what I don't have any nail polish from Lndie :(
    anyway U have fun!

    ReplyDelete