Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Butter London- Scuppered

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to show you one of the Butter London's I ordered a little while ago. I was actually pretty excited for Butter London- Scuppered, but I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. Scuppered is part of the Butter London 2012 Holiday Collection. I don't usually do posts on polishes I don't end up liking, but I know that this will probably be a popular polish for this season.

Scuppered is a coppery, bronze based shimmer. There's also some pink shimmer and tiny green glitters. I think my bigest problem with this polish is that it pretty much just looks bronze unless you're in good lighting. Or if you're staring directly at your nails. I was expecting the green glitter to stand out a bit more. I usually stray away from bronze, brown, or anything in that family. I expected it to clash with my skin tone more then it does. I just don't know! Sometimes I like Scuppered, and then a minute later I want to take it off! Application was pretty good. When I hurried to apply the second coat, it pulled the first coat. Just let it dry a bit. Who knows, maybe it will grow on me.

Two coats of Butter London- Scuppered
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



What do you think about Scuppered? I have Jack the Lad to show you from this collection as well. Hopefully I like that one a bit more!

5 comments:

  1. satta king

    satta kingmake your clientele the impression that you are too cool for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are such huge numbers of approaches to bring in cash on the web. Do you like conversing with others via phone? Look at remote helpers or even client care openings that should be possible through VOIP. Do you have an enthusiasm for everything fiction-related? Compose and sell digital books on locales like Amazon. It is safe to say that you are acceptable at recolor evacuation? Compose how-to aides and post on DigitalOcean. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a very party pop color more preciously a sassy color .. it will rock with aAapki News black dress as well.

    ReplyDelete