Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Butter London- Scuppered

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to show you one of the Butter London's I ordered a little while ago. I was actually pretty excited for Butter London- Scuppered, but I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. Scuppered is part of the Butter London 2012 Holiday Collection. I don't usually do posts on polishes I don't end up liking, but I know that this will probably be a popular polish for this season.

Scuppered is a coppery, bronze based shimmer. There's also some pink shimmer and tiny green glitters. I think my bigest problem with this polish is that it pretty much just looks bronze unless you're in good lighting. Or if you're staring directly at your nails. I was expecting the green glitter to stand out a bit more. I usually stray away from bronze, brown, or anything in that family. I expected it to clash with my skin tone more then it does. I just don't know! Sometimes I like Scuppered, and then a minute later I want to take it off! Application was pretty good. When I hurried to apply the second coat, it pulled the first coat. Just let it dry a bit. Who knows, maybe it will grow on me.

Two coats of Butter London- Scuppered
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe



What do you think about Scuppered? I have Jack the Lad to show you from this collection as well. Hopefully I like that one a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment