Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Glitter Gradient Featuring Zoya And Girly Bits

Hi guys! I hope your week is well so far! I actually have my first glitter gradient mani for you today! I've done the spong gradient, which you all have seen, but I have never done one with a glitter. For this mani I used Zoya- Paloma, a gorgeous jelly, and Girly Bits- Razzle Dazzle, a crazy holographic pink glitter. I will tell you right off the bat, these pictures do not properly capture how gorgeous this mani is in real life. You can find Girly Bits from the Big Cartel shop and from Llarowe.

Zoya- Paloma is a bright, berry colored jelly. Paloma is opaque in three coats and is super glossy when dry. As soon as I got Paloma I knew I had to pair it with Girly Bits- Razzle Dazzle. Razzle Dazzle is amazing! It's pretty opaque for a fine glitter. I would imagine three coats would be prefect for a full mani. This is my first time wearing both polishes and I know I will be wearing them again. They are just gorgeous together! I really wish this would have photographed better because it's stunning and I can't stop staring at my nails.  I hope you can get the idea of how pretty this is!

Three coats of Zoya- Paloma
Two coats of Girly Bits- Razzle Dazzle, gradiented
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe




So I have developed a major Halloween polish obsession and I want almost every one I see. Be prepared for a lot of Halloween posts in the next month LOL

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is one of the prettiest glitter gradients I've ever seen!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete