Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reader's Choice Wednesday Featuring Nail-Venturous

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a good week! I have to be honest, today's post is going to be a bit short. I don't want to bring the atmosphere of my blog down. I generally try to be pretty light hearted with my posts but today we had to put our family cat down today because we found out she had severely progressed feline leukemia. She will be greatly missed <3 If any of you are wondering after I post this, it's not the cat in my picture. That gorgeous kitty is Millie, mine and my boyfriends furbaby.

So as you might have remembered last week's Reader's Choice Wednesday got lost in the shuffle of life. I wanted to make sure I put it up this week so hopefully it's up before midnight! Nail-Venturous- Pinkerbell was clearly the winner! I can't remember if I mentioned it in the first RCW but all the polishes I put in the poll are untrieds. When I got my Nail-Venturous order that included Pinkerbell and Floam, Floam just stole my heart. Pinkerbell got put into by untried box and semi forgotten about. I'm glad I got to finally wear it! I feel like now that there are SO many indie brands, Nail-Venturous has become a staple. For the most part, anyone who is obsessed with indies, as I am, will most likely have a Nail-Venturous polish. At the moment I believe Nail-Venturous can only be purchaced from Ninja Polish.

Pinkerbell is tiny matte blue, yellow and pink glitter in a pink tinted base. It applies kinda thick if you don't let it dry between coats. I'm not sure how to describe it, but the polish with sort of pull the polish off the nail if it's not dry. That results in huge clumps of glitter balls at the tips. Not cute. I really do love the final product though. Squishy and pretty!

Three coats of Nail-Venturous- Pinkerbell
One coat of Poshe



I'm going to be putting the new poll up after this post so be sure to get your vote in for next week! I also put up a Blog Sale tab if anyone is interested! I believe I'll be adding more to it tomorrow!

2 comments: