Monday, January 28, 2013

Leopard Print Featuring Bettina Polishes

HiHiHi!

It's been like two weeks since I've typed up a post! The past three posts that went up were all scheduled because I was on a Caribbean cruise for two weeks. It was amazing, and of course I had to pick up a few polishes! We stopped in Puerto Rico, and I went on a hunt for Bettina polishes. I've seen Bettina polishes on a few blogs, mostly Let Them Have Polish. Luckily, we were docked right by a CVS, and they sold Bettina. From what I hear, Bettina is sold mainly in Southern Florida and Puerto Rico. 

I ended up only picking up four, and I knew I wanted to do a design with them. So I tried my had at a freehanded leopard print for the first time! I used a tutorial by Chalkboard Nails. All you need is polish, and a small/medium dotting tool. I ended up using three of the four polishes I bought. For my base I used two coats of Bettina- Sand Blast, which is a very light, but opaque, gray creme. Then for the spots I used Bettina- Secret Garden, a medium purple, and Bettina- Charmed, a pinky-coral. In the bottle, Charmed appears to have a slight shimmer, but I don't really notice it on the nail. All have awesome pigmentation, and I'm punching myself in the face for not picking up more! They were pretty cheap to. I think around $2.40. 

Two coats of Bettina- Sand Blast
Bettina- Secret Garden and Charmed for the spots
One coat of Poshe



I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! A few spots are pretty derpy, but I like it. I'm excited to try a few more combinations!



8 comments:

  1. satta kingThis should even be done for the comments that are not positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating an appropriate quantity of protein is a great way to build muscle. Protein supplements and protein shakes are a great way to get in your protein intake. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Offshoot promoting is perhaps the most ideal ways that you can bring in cash online in your extra time. This kind of showcasing implies that you will sell others' stuff and get paid a commission when you do. There are a wide range of things that you can sell contingent upon your style. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete