Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Hands Nail Polish- Afternoon Thunderstorms

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all are doing well! This is my first of the scheduled posts that will go up within the next two weeks! Today I have my first Happy Hands Nail Polish to show you all. I've been eyeing Afternoon Thunderstorms for quite awhile, and I was so excited when I received it in a swap! You can find Happy Hands on Etsy. Right now, there's a few polishes on sale so check them out!

Afternoon Thunderstorms is a medium gray polish with an intense gold shimmer, and multi sized black glitter. It's simple in concept, but is so pretty on the nails. The gold shimmer really stands out, and adds so much to the polish. Application was OK. I used three coats, and I did have to place the glitter every once in awhile. Overall I really love it! Gray is one of my favorite colors, so this polish is a given. 

Three coats of Happy Hands Nail Polish- Afternoon Thunderstorms
One coat of Poshe






6 comments:

  1. Wow this is a fantastic and unique colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the color and glitters on it. You def did a great job on this mani. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only one channel when promoting your business through social media marketing.It can help if you use a plethora of available tools.
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king

    satta king It is possible to make yourself look larger than you do already. You can achieve this by focusing your training efforts on your chest, as well as your shoulders.

    Add plyometric exercises to your workout routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sell a portion of the garbage that you have around the house on eBay. You don't need to pay to set up a record and can list your item any way that you need. There are a wide range of preparing locales that you can use to begin the correct route on eBay. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete