Tuesday, January 22, 2013

KBShimmer- Don't Teal Anyone

Hello!

Yet another scheduled post to show you all today! I'm a little over a week into my cruise, so I will be back soon! Today, I'm going to show you all KBShimmer- Don't Teal Anyone! KBShimmer products are available through KBShimmer.com and through Etsy.

Don't Teal Anyone, is of course a teal based polish with different sized hexes in gold, magenta and blue. There's also a few tiny magenta bars. I expected to seriously love this polish, but I'm sort of on the fence. I think it's the application that turned me off. The glitters weren't necessarily hard to place evenly on the nail, but I found the base color patchy. I ended up having to use three coats. I do like the overall look of it, and I'm digging the color combo.

Three coats of KBShimmer- Don't Teal Anyone
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe






5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish! I'm obsessed with milky glitters like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people see that they're thoughts are being heard, they will trust you and your products. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaarThese protein-rich products are really important after working out or before sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you set your heart on bringing in cash on the web, set your family unit up. Ensuring you are liberated from interferences can be a significant piece of your prosperity. Youngsters, life partners and others can cut you off at the most badly designed occasions. Ensure your time is your own, so you can augment profit. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete