Tuesday, January 22, 2013

KBShimmer- Don't Teal Anyone

Hello!

Yet another scheduled post to show you all today! I'm a little over a week into my cruise, so I will be back soon! Today, I'm going to show you all KBShimmer- Don't Teal Anyone! KBShimmer products are available through KBShimmer.com and through Etsy.

Don't Teal Anyone, is of course a teal based polish with different sized hexes in gold, magenta and blue. There's also a few tiny magenta bars. I expected to seriously love this polish, but I'm sort of on the fence. I think it's the application that turned me off. The glitters weren't necessarily hard to place evenly on the nail, but I found the base color patchy. I ended up having to use three coats. I do like the overall look of it, and I'm digging the color combo.

Three coats of KBShimmer- Don't Teal Anyone
One coat of Gelous
One coat of Poshe






1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty polish! I'm obsessed with milky glitters like this.

    ReplyDelete