Thursday, April 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

So I had just finished doing my mani, which will be posted tomorrow, when I decided to check my email before I headed off to bed. Low and behold I had an email from Sarah over at All This Polish nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! My blog has only been up for about a week, I'm so excited! Sarah is currently doing the Spring Challenge, so be sure to check her blog out! Thanks again Sarah <3




Rules:
1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


Like Sarah, I was going to consider "new bloggers" those who have had their blog for a year or less. This was a bit hard for me because apparently I don't follower that many new bloggers. So I included some of my favorites as well :)



Seven random facts about me? Let's go:

1. I work at Lush Cosmetics, best job of my life!
2. I have a cat named Millie *cue picture in the top left hand corner of the page*. She is a demon and I love her to death.
3. I have a mild obsession with tv shows. I heart Game of Thrones, Dexter, Shameless, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars just to name a few...
4. Pertaining to number one, my Lush bath product stash is cray.
5. Driving in the car on a spring/summer night with the windows down is possibly my favorite thing ever.
6. Give me salt and vinegar chips and I'll be your best friend.
7. I'll pick a glitter polish over a creme any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment