Thursday, December 27, 2012

GlitterDaze- My White Lighter

Hi Everyone!

Today, I have one of my polishes I got for Christmas to show you! Would you all like to see a mini haul of the polishes I got for Christmas? Any who, the polish I have to show you is GlitterDaze- My White Lighter! My White Lighter is part of the GlitterDaze "A Charmed Halloween" collection, and I've wanted it since I laid eyed on it. Wanna know the best part? IT GLOWS IN THE DARK! I had absolutely no idea until I went into my closet and my nails were glowing! Even though it's part of a Halloween collection, I think it's a perfect Winter polish. You can find GlitterDaze on Etsy.

My White Lighter is so simple and stunning. It's a slightly baby blue tinted base with different sizes of blue glitters and shimmer. I did two coats of My White Lighter over two coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The polish is slightly thick, and application was a bit tricky. Polish troubles aside, I totally love it. 

Two coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Two coats of GlitterDaze- My White Lighter
One coat of Poshe



Isn't it just a perfect Winter polish?!




2 comments:

  1. Love this. It is a great winter polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the teal and white combo!

    ReplyDelete